Dry, irritated eyes can get worse over time. That burning, gritty feeling that is a typical sign of dry eyes can cause pain, redness, and discomfort. Dry eye syndrome usually affects both eyes. Eye drops only mask the problem and do not address the cause or provide a solution to dry eye syndrome. TheraLife Eye has a powerful treatment for watery eyes to help correct the root causes of excessive tear production with an entire line of natural products.
Causes of Excessive Tear Production – Watery Dry Eyes
Those who are suffering from excessive watering of the eyes may suffer from dry eye syndrome. Excessive tear production can be the result of many different conditions, such as:
- Allergic Conjunctivitis – An inflammation of the eye caused by an allergic reaction to irritants such as pollen that cause the eyes to become red, itchy, and watery.
- Conjunctivitis – Also known as “pink eye,” this highly contagious infection causes the blood vessels in the eye to become inflamed.
- Common Cold – A virus that usually entails sneezing, runny nose, and headache, the eyes are often watery.
- Scleritis – A disorder of the eye where the sclera becomes intensely red and inflamed which is thought to be caused by the body’s immune system attacking the body.
- External Eyelid Stye – Seen as an inflamed area or bump on the eyelid, this condition results in red, painful pimple like lumps near the edge of the eyelid.
- Allergic Rhinitis – Also known as hay fever, the body reacts to specific allergens with sneezing and watery, itchy eyes.
- Chalazion – When one of the oil glands of the upper eyelid become blocked and irritated the eyes will respond with excessive watering.
- Blepharitis – If the eyelash follicles become inflamed, the eyes may water as a way to clear out the pollutants from the area.
All of these conditions can lead to dry eye syndrome.
Dry Eye Syndrome and Watery Eyes
Essential for proper lubrication of the eyes, tears wash the eyes every time you blink. When irritants or other conditions cause the glands in the eye to produce fewer tears, resulting in inflammation. Prolonged dry eyes not being treated lead to the production of crying tears (reflux tears) which is controlled by the brain. The crying tears are of poor quality, evaporates too quickly and wash away the vital oils and mucous that protects the eyes. This can lead to dry, irritated eyes that create the vicious cycle of more tear production. More eye drops simply make the eyes drier and drier over time.
If the ducts that drain tears away become blocked, a condition known as lacrimal stenosis may be present. The eyes water and overflow onto the face. This duct may become blocked after nose surgery or trauma.
Older adults who have drooping eyelids due to aging may also develop dry eye syndrome and excessive watering eyes. Ectropion is the condition that is a result of this sagging. Eyes may become dry, sore, red, or burning as a result.
Symptoms of Watery Eyes
Other than the obvious excess tear production, if the eyes are dry and uncomfortable, dry eye syndrome may be to blame. Raw, uncomfortable eyes that produce excess tears can lead to an overproduction of tears (watery eyes) which, in turn, wash away the vital oils needed to protect the eyes from airborne irritants. Itchy and swollen eyes that have an excess amount of tear production are often caused by allergies and can also lead to dry eye syndrome.
Treatment for Watery Eyes
TheraLife Eye has a natural solution for those who have chronic dry eyes. Relief from burning, painful, dry, watery, and itchy eyes can now be treated without the use of eye drops. TheraLife Eye is clinically proven to relieve the symptoms associated with chronic dry eyes and stop tear over production. The benefits of TheraLife Eye include:
- Four out of five people benefit from TheraLife Eye
- Reduction of irritation and inflammation of the tear glands, eye surface, and eye lids
- Restores the body’s own natural ability to produce balanced tears
- Normal tear secretion function is restored and revitalized
- Works better than fish oil or flax seed oil alone
- No need for messy eye drops
- 90-day money back guarantee
With several different products and kits to choose from, if you suffer from watery eyes that have led to dry eye syndrome, TheraLife Eye Starter Kit is the best solution for the treatment fo watery eyes. It containing TheraLife Eye capsules, cleansers, compresses, and fish oil capsules, finding a pure solution that allows your body to produce tears naturally is now available.
Call and talk to a doctor toll-free 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada.