Iritis Treatment Naturally
- Powerful Iritis Relief From Inside Out
- Strong Anti-inflammatories Directly To your Eyes
- Restore & Revive Your Own Tear Functions
“I must say I see a tremendous improvement after one month; the inflammation is down. My dry eye symptoms are also gone. So glad I found TheraLife.”
–Gini- North Carolina, USA
*Results may vary
Call and talk to a doctor if TheraLife is right for you- 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada
Iritis Treatment Naturally
TheraLife Eye is a powerful natural alternative to steroids to fight Iritis -eye inflammation. Taking Theralife Eye capsules can help you prevent Iritis recurrence.TheraLife Eye Enhanced (One Month) Bundle, which includes 4 bottles of TheraLife Eye Enhanced and 1 bottle of Omega-3 Fish Oil. The one month bundle typically retails for $124.85, but you can get it on sale now for the discount price of $115.85.
Why is Acute Iritis Treatment Right Away Important?Sudden onset of Iritis with eye pain, blurry vision, light sensitivity can be very frightening. Get Iritis treatment right away. Untreated Iritis could lead to vision loss and even blindness. Immediate treatment for Iritis often has excellent outcomes. So don’t delay. In general, Iritis is not contagious
Iritis and Dry EyesInflammation of the eye, such as from Dry Eyes and Blepharitis, can cause Iritis. It is common for people who recover from Iritis to have dry eyes. They start complaining about blurry vision, foreign body sensation, light sensitivity, and yet Iritis is no longer an issue. Other pre-existing conditions such as infections, autoimmune diseases can also cause Iritis. Find out if you have any of the risk factors for chronic dry eyes, click here.
Challenges with Conventional Iritis TreatmentThe first line of defense for Iritis is steroid eye drops to reduce inflammation; and or dilating eye drops, which can reduce the pain of the iris. Unfortunately, steroid drops can cause high intraocular pressure (IOP), resulting in Glaucoma, which can cause blindness.
Why TheraLife For Iritis?TheraLife Eye capsule is an all-natural potent anti-inflammatory that delivers to the eye without the steroid side effects. TheraLife has treatment options for both Iritis, Dry Eyes, and Autoimmune Diseases. TheraLife Eye capsules are clinically proven to relieve dry eyes from inside out, without eye drops. Clinical results show TheraLife Eye to be effective and safe when eye drops don’t work. . To learn more, click hereTheraLife has a patented formula for Autoimmune dry eyes, in case the cause of your Iritis is autoimmune related. Learn more
Do acute Iritis Recur and Come Back?Once you have Iritis, it will come back at a later time. Iritis recurrence is particularly true if you have underlying inflammatory diseases.Some people get it only once, especially if they take precautions to prevent it from recurring.
What Causes Iritis?
- Trauma – In most cases, stress or trauma causes Iritis. Examples are burns, punctures, or strikes with a blunt object.
- Chronic Dry Eyes, Blepharitis – inflammation of the eyes.
- Autoimmune Diseases.People who are susceptible to Acute Iritis are those with autoimmune diseases. Examples are Ankylosing spondylitis ( a type of arthritis), Reactive Arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Bechet’s Disease, and Psoriatic Arthritis are known to cause Iritis. Gene alteration in autoimmune diseases makes white blood cells attack one’s tissues, causing Iritis.
- Inflammatory Infections can causes Iritis.Iritis can be related to diseases or infections, such as arthritis, tuberculosis, syphilis, tonsils, sinus, kidney, gallbladder, and teeth.
What are the symptoms of Iritis?These symptoms can affect either one eye or both eyes. Common complaints are:
- Eye pain
Diagnosis of IritisYour eye doctor can look into a slit lamp microscope and assess for the possible cause of Iritis. And if you have an infection. Your eye doctor may also order additional tests to rule out other possibilities.
- Tests for autoimmune diseases
- Tests for infections, either viral or bacterial.
- Chest X-Ray or CT scans of the chest to rule out tuberculosis, sarcoidosis.
Iritis TreatmentIt depends on how severe the Iritis is. Treatment starts as soon as possible to prevent the condition from getting any worse. The symptom progression can be very rapid. Typical approaches include:
- Antibiotics to treat bacterial eye infection
- Anti-viral medications to treat viral infections. E.g., Herpes
- Steroid eye drops, or oral steroids to reduce inflammation
- Eye drops to dilate your pupils to minimize pain and prevent complications.
- Autoimmune diseases, immune-suppressive medications may be used.
Complications of IritisMost often, Immediate treatment of Iritis does not cause other complications. However, possibilities do exist for:
- Glaucoma – caused by steroid use.
- Cataract – Caused by steroid use
- Inflammation of the vitreous fluid inside your eyeball
- Inflammation of the retina
- Optic nerve damage – in severe cases causing blindness
- Macular Edema – swelling of the central part of the retina.
- Calcium deposits on your cornea, causing damage.
Can Iritis be prevented?Treat your dry eyes, autoimmune diseases to decrease your chances of getting Iritis. TheraLife has multiple treatment options for you.Chronicdry eye, Blepharitis, and MGD – Relieve symptoms and get rid of Blepharitis,recovery from MGD. All-natural treatments from inside out. Chronic Dry Eye Starter KitAutoimmuneDry Eye Control – TheraLife Eye Autoimmune formula designed explicitly torelieve dry eyes, reduce inflammation, and autoimmune flares. To learn more – click here