Dry Eyes at Night
Causes include but not limited to
1. Chronic Dry Eyes – eyes drier during sleep due to resting metabolism
2. Partially Open Eye Lids – allowing tears to evaporate.- see night time goggles.
The TheraLife® Solution: Take 4 capsules of TheraLife® Eye right before bedtime. Relief your dry eyes throughout the day with TheraLife Eye Enhanced capsules.
TheraLife® Chronic Dry Eye Bundle One Month– 4 Bottles + 1 Fish Oil
$124.93 $115.85 You save $9.08. A 7 % Savings
“TheraLife Eye for Chronic Dry Eyes” One month supply for first time users.
TheraLife Eye is targeted to help you revive and restore your own tears for sustainable lasting relief This bundle contains 4 bottles of TheraLife Eye capsules. 60 capsules/bottle. Plus 1 bottle of molecularly distilled Omega 3 fish Oil, 120 gel caps/bottle.
Questions? Call and talk to a doctor – toll free 1-877-917-1989, international (650) 949-6080. Email to: [email protected]
How TheraLife Can Help
1. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced -contains a blend of herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help increase micro-circulation to ocular tissue, improve tear quality, and maintain healthy function of the lens and retina of the eye. This formula is optimized to bring accelerated relief for dry eye discomfort. It has been clinically shown to stimulate tear secretion glands intra-cellularly (from within their cells) to allow you to produce balanced, natural tears from your own eyes. It works from the inside out so that the tear secretion is sustainable throughout the day. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced works without washing away the valuable mucin, lipids, and protein components that lubricate the eye – unlike eye drops applied to the eye’s surface, which can actually strip the eyes of its healthy, natural substances.
2. TheraLife Omega 3 Fish Oil– contains strong anti-oxidants to combat inflammation and thicken tears. 100% Pure, Save and Effective.
3. Night Time Moisture Goggles – many products are available
- Sleep masks are an excellent option for many people. We carry a wide range at the shop and no doubt you can find others locally. Some are made with a cavity over the eyes so that you get some benefit from retaining moisture and blocking air movement but also have nothing touching the lids.
- Plastic wrap is simple, cheap and works. Cut a piece about the size of an eyeglasses case and pat down around your eyes (after applying a lubricant). Glad Press’n’Seal is used by many for this purpose, and some use it to line a sleep mask.
CAUTION: Whatever you use… make it’s something you can keep very clean, and make sure it allows your eyes to breathe!
Which Products are Best for Me?
- TheraLife Eye Enhanced Capsules – For those who have an existing dry eye condition and who are already using TheraLife® Eye Enhanced, try to increase the dosage. Drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses of fluids per day) and exercise often. For first month, try the Chronic Dry Eye Relief Kit.
- Omega 3 Fish Oil – Pure, safe, effective – molecularly distilled. 100% Contaminant Free.
- TheraLife Fatigue
For those who feel tired, have the inability to focus on work, experience insomnia, or report mild depression, try TheraLife® Fatigue to get more oxygen to the brain, be more alert, stay focused at work, and be able to sleep better at night.
- Sleep masks and moisture goggles. – see above.
Helpful Tips for Relief of Dry Eyes at Night
- Test to see if your eyes are partially open at night. Wet a gauze pad with clean water and tape it to the skin around your eye at night, using paper tape. If your eyes are suddenly no longer dry at night/when you wake up, you know your eye lids maybe partially open.
- Wear moisture goggles at night if you have determined that your eyes are partially open at night.
- Use a humidifier in your bedroom at night. Be sure to clean it often to avoid bacterial buildup.
Dry eyes at night hurt. Many of those affected get up several times during the night to put eye drops in. Many use a thick, gel type of eye drops to provide extra tear thickness. Eyes are usually severely dry in the morning and may or may not have crusty build-up on the eyelashes.
Causes of Night Time Dry Eyes
Nighttime dry eyes can be explained by:
- Decreased blood circulation, causing less blood flow to the eyes during sleep.
- Partially open eyelids that allow tears to evaporate easily.
Treatment for Night Time Dry Eyes
- Take 4 capsules of TheraLife® Eye right before bedtime, instead of taking them after dinner.
- Wear moisture goggles at night to increase humidity around the eyes. Call us if you need recommendations for moisture goggles.
- Use room humidifiers.
"I am 6 months post LASIK. I was diagnosed with dry eyes and MGD. My eyes are red, inflamed with mucus. I can not begin to tell you how much Theralife has made a difference for my eyes! I'm still currently using 3-4 capsules twice daily, along with fish oil, warm compresses and daily eye hygiene with lid scrubs. My eyes have been feeling great! Thank you so much for caring. " Sincerely, Elise, , United States *Results may vary