Dry Eyes and LASIK
The Complete Solution for LASIK Dry Eyes
- For Pre and Post LASIK
- Heal Eye Tissues Damaged from LASIK
- Revitalize and Restore Your Own Tear Functions
- No More Pain, No More Drops
- Doctors Recommended.
"...I have been on TheraLife Autoimmune for three (3) months and I have my life back again. My family and co-workers also noticed the a major difference in my eyes. TheraLife Autoimmune is worth every penny, It is the best thing that ever happened to me. It is the answer to my prayers."
-E. A., Hollister, CA
*Results may vary
Is TheraLife Right For You? Call And Talk To A Doctor- 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada
- Target LASIK Dry Eyes with TheraLife Protocol
- Powerful All -Natural Anti-inflammatories.
- Relief From Inside Out- No More Eye Pain, No More Drops
- 100% Money Back Guaranteed
TheraLife highly recommends TheraLife® Eye for pre- and post- LASIK surgery eye care.
Keep your eyes healthy before LASIK surgery to improve your chances of not getting dry eyes. Use TheraLife® Eye post-surgery to accelerate healing and prevent dry eyes.
Dry eyes are the most frequently reported complication of LASIK and other refractive surgery procedures. For most refractive surgery patients, their dry eye conditions are not significant enough or long-lasting enough to cause much difficulty. Unfortunately, some LASIK patients develop long-term dry eye conditions that are very debilitating.
Why Does LASIK Surgery Cause Dry Eyes?
During the LASIK procedure, corneal nerve tissue and tear gland cells may be damaged. This is normal and to be expected during LASIK. However, this damage and interruption of nerve impulses to the tear glands can cause dry eye conditions.
TheraLife® Eye accelerates and aids the healing of damaged corneal nerves and tissue. It contains strong anti-inflammatory agents to reduce swelling and dry eye discomfort, and it stimulates tear glands to produce balanced and normal tears.
Given the clinically proven success of TheraLife® Eye, many doctors are now recommending TheraLife® Eye as a pre-treatment for patients undergoing Lasik surgery, helping to reduce the onset and duration of post-Lasik induced dry eye conditions.
“I have been taking this product [TheraLife-Eye] for a week. I had LASIK 6 weeks ago, and I have noticed a big improvement. I no longer wake up with dry eyes. My eyes do not feel sore or gritty during the day. I consider the money I paid well spent.” –T.T., McAllen, TX
“I had surgery for my glaucoma, and my eyes were so dry, even before the surgery. I am so happy with the results that I have seen with TheraLife” –A.C., Nashville, TN
The TheraLife® Eye Difference
- All-natural products without the side effects of drugs
- 100% safe and pure ingredients, FDA approved
- Provides lasting relief for chronic dry eye discomfort
- Helps reduce irritation and inflammation of the tear glands, eye surfaces, and eyelids
- Helps restore your eyes’ ability to produce their own natural tears
- Clinically proven – 86% of patients in a clinical study showed increased tear production
- Helps more than fish oils or flax seed oils alone because of its unique, patented formulation of nutrients, phytochemicals, and proprietary herbal extracts that
- Improves ocular micro-circulation – to deliver more nutrients and oxygen to the eye, while carrying out more harmful waste products
- Stimulates Mito-Activation – to boost intracellular metabolism and restore normal cell function
- Keeps your eyes healthier and stronger
- 90-day money back guarantee
"I am 6 months post LASIK. My eyes are red, inflammed with mucus. I can not begin to tell you how much Theralife has made a difference for my LASIK dry eyes! I'm still currently using 3-4 capsules twice daily, along with fish oil, warm compresses and daily eye hygiene with lid scrubs. My eyes have been feeling great! Thank you so much for caring. " Sincerely, Elise, , United States *Results may vary
What You Need to Know
[su_posts template="templates/list-loop.php" post_type="page" taxonomy="topic" tax_term="6" tax_operator="0" order="asc" orderby="menu_order" offset="1"]
Other Causes of Dry Eyes
[su_posts template="templates/list-loop.php" posts_per_page="-1" post_type="page" taxonomy="topic" tax_term="7" tax_operator="0" order="asc" orderby="title"]