Stop Watery Eyes with Theralife from Inside Out
Your eyes are watery with tears running down your cheek. Your eyes are soar, burning, red, tired and drops don’t work. Yet your eye doctor said you have dry eyes!
You have come to the right place. TheraLife is absolutely the only answer to watery dry eyes.
Let TheraLife Eye restore and revive your own balanced tear functions from inside out to relief dry eyes and stop tear over production.
Typical recovery time for watery dry eyes is 3 months.
Get the recommended First Month Treatment now !
$184.80 Original Price
$170.00 (SAVE $14.85)
How Severe Are Your Chronic Dry Eyes? Call Dr. Yang 1-877-917-1989 US/Canada or 650-949-6080 International
Take the first step to stop tear over production now!
Start with TheraLife. 100% Money Back Guaranteed – 3 Month Trial
Customer Success Story
Best Watery Eyes Treatment- TheraLife Eye
I have had dry eyes for many years and tried all kinds eye drops and treatments from my ophthalmologist with no results. Last year, I was told I needed eye glasses because my eyes watered so much I could not read the vision chart. This year, I went for my eye test and I was told my eyes were so much better. I don’t need eye glasses. I have been taking TheraLife for only 2 months, and started to have some relief after the first two weeks. TheraLife is the best watery eyes treatment that helped. .I continue to take TheraLife Eye to keep watery eyes at bay.
S R. United States
*results may vary
For more customer stories on watery eyes
For independent customer reviews
Submit an inquiry form
Causes of Watery Eyes
One of the major causes of watery eyes is chronic dry eyes. This is because, in the state of over-dryness, your brain is signaling your eyes to produce “reflex” tears, the tears you cry with. Reflex tears are of a different consistency and quantity than the basal tears which normally coat the cornea. They do not have the balanced components that basal tears do, and their purpose is to flood the eye in response to a foreign body or irritant. Watery tears are of poor “quality”. In fact, the effects of having watery eyes resembles the results of frequent eye drop-use: making your eyes drier and drier over time. Tears that are too watery and abundant wash away the important natural lubricants your eyes produce.
For dry eye-related watery eyes, the key is to stop tear over-production. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced plus Omega 3 Fish Oil is your obvious choice. You can expect to take TheraLife® Eye and the Omega 3 Fish Oil for 2 to 3 months at high doses to establish tear film stability and train your brain not to cry.
Other causes of watery eyes can be allergy, cold, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, ectropion, and overactive thyroid. Watery eyes in children are mostly due to a narrow passageway for tear drainage.
More about watery eyes
Watery eyes occur when the eyes are constantly watering – because of the body producing more tears than you lose through evaporation or drainage. With watery eyes, a person looks like he or she is crying all the time. They eyes can look red and tired, and the eyelids puffy. The medical term for this condition is “epiphora”. According to the medical dictionary, epiphora (tearing eye, watering eye) is “An overflow of tears on the cheek, due to imperfect drainage by the rear-conduction passages or over production.” Watery eyes can develop at any age. However, it is more common among babies under 12 months old and adults over the age of 60. The condition may present symptoms in just one eye or in both eyes. In most cases watery eyes can be treated effectively. Depending on the severity of symptoms, watery eyes can sometimes make driving difficult and dangerous.
Diagnosis of Watery Eyes
Diagnosis for watery eyes is made primarily according to the list of symptoms that you present to your doctor. Tear measurements in watery eyes to determine the extent of dry eye does not work here for obvious reasons. Your medical history can be very helpful.
Symptoms of Watery Eyes
Symptoms of watery eyes include red, puffy, itchy, eyes; blurring vision; eye pain; eye discharge; and eye twitching. Traditional treatments for watery eyes include: antibiotics for eye infections and eye drops for allergies and chronic dry eyes. Eye drops are basically useless in watery dry eye relief because they only add to the problem by washing away the natural lubricants your eyes produce. Punctal plugs make watery eyes worse by shoring up tears. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced is unique in achieving watery dry eye relief from the inside out, through cellular mechanisms.
Why Use TheraLife® Eye Enhanced for Relief of Watery Eyes?
TheraLife® Eye Enhanced contains a blend of herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help increase micro-circulation to ocular tissue, improve tear quality, and maintain healthy function of the lens and retina of the eye. This formula is optimized to bring accelerated relief for dry eye discomfort. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced has been clinically shown to stimulate tear secretion glands intracellularly (from within their cells) to allow you to produce balanced, natural tears from your own eyes. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced works from the inside out so that the tear secretion is sustainable throughout the day. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced works without washing away the valuable mucin, lipids, and protein components that lubricate the eye – unlike eye drops applied to the eye’s surface, which can actually strip the eyes of its healthy, natural substances.
Complications of Not Treating Watery Eyes
Not treating watery eyes can lead to cornea scarring, loss of vision, and spreading infections.
Watery dry eyes – relief by TheraLife Eye
“I have had dry eyes for many years and tried all kinds eye drops and with no results. Last year, my eyes watered so much I could not read. I started taking TheraLife Eye capsules and started to have some relief within 2 weeks. After 2 months, I no longer have watery eyes. TheraLife is the only solution that helped. .I continue taking TheraLife Eye to keep watery eyes at bay.” S R. United States,
*Results may vary
What You Need to Know
- Dry Eye Symptoms
- What Causes Dry Eyes?
- Who’s At Risk for Dry Eye Syndrome?
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Dry Eye Prognosis and Complications
- Dry Eye Diagnosis – Send Us Your Results
- How Common is Dry Eye Syndrome?
Other Causes of Dry Eyes
- Blepharitis 2
- Blepharitis AMP
- Blepharitis Relief
- Dry Eyes and Aging
- Dry Eyes and Allergies
- Dry Eyes and Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS)
- Dry Eyes and High Altitudes
- Dry Eyes and LASIK
- Dry Eyes and Menopause
- Dry Eyes and Stress
- Dry Eyes at Night
- Dry Eyes in Winter
- Dry Eyes with Contacts
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- test in amp layout
- Watery Dry Eyes Treatment
TheraLife Eye Enhanced and Fish Oil Bundle – 3 Month Supply
TheraLife is unique: it can actually stop tear over-production (naturally!) and end your watery dry eyes! No other product on the market can stop tear over-production. It takes 3 months to stop tear over-production using TheraLife Eye Enhanced. Get started now! Dr. Lily specifically recommends this Eye Enhanced and Fish Oil 3 Month Supply Bundle for watery dry eye sufferers because it contains everything you need to achieve relief. A 3 month supply is usually the minimum required to achieve significant, lasting results. Buy the bundle and save!
- 12 bottles of TheraLife® Eye Enhanced
- 3 bottles of TheraLife® Omega-3 Fish Oil
Our unique proprietary natural formula provides sustainable and lasting dry eye relief. TheraLife Eye® Enhanced along with TheraLife® Omega-3 Fish Oil is clinically proven to achieve dry eye relief from the inside out, through increasing intracellular metabolism (Mito-Activation), membrane permeability, and blood micro-circulation. This stimulates all the tear glands (meibomian, lacrimal, and goblet cells) to secrete their own tears naturally and overcome issues with poor micro-circulation and membrane permeability.
Typical Watery Eyes Treatments
Note: These include more than dry eye induced watery eyes. Over-the-counter remedies:
- Eye Drops – This is what your eye doctors are most likely to prescribe. Artificial tears can help wash away any irritants like dust that may be causing your eyes to over water. Using artificial tears without preservatives – in individual disposable applicators – is best. However, if your watery eye is due to too much reflex tears, then eye drops will only make the matter worse.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medicated eye drops help relief allergies that are causing watery eyes. Learn more under allergy and watery eyes.
- Treatment for irritation – if the watering eye is caused by eye infection and conjunctivitis, the doctor may prefer to wait for a week or so to see if the problem resolves itself without antibiotics. When allergic conjunctivitis is the cause, an antihistamine is usually prescribed to reduce inflammation.
- Treatment for Trichiasis – an inward-growing eyelash, or some foreign object that lodged in the eye, the doctor will remove it.
- Treatment for ectropion – the eyelid turns outwards – surgery may be necessary to tighten the tendon that holds the outer eyelid in place.
- Treatment for blocked tear ducts – surgery may be necessary to create a new channel from the tear sac to the inside of the nose in order for the tears to bypass the blocked part of the tear duct. This surgical procedure is called DCR (dacryocystorhinostomy). If the drainage channels on the inside of the eye (canaliculi) are narrowed, but not entirely blocked, the doctor may use a probe to make them wider. When the canaliculi are completely blocked, surgery may be required.
- Treatment for watery eyes in babies – majority of time, this condition resolves itself on its own within a few weeks. Sometimes a sticky liquid may form around the baby’s eye(s). In such cases, using a Q-tip that has been soaked in sterile water can be used to clean the eye(s). Sterile water needs to be boiled – make sure it is cooled before dipping the Q-Tip into it.
Home remedies for watery eye relief: Some steps you can take to prevent dry, itchy, eye irritations:
- Blink regularly when using computers or watch TV, reading and taking periodic breaks to rest your eyes and prevent eye strain.
- Use a humidifier in your home or work.
- Wear wraparound sunglasses to reduce exposure to sun and wind.
- Drink lots of water to in order to produce plenty of tears. Recommendation is 6-8 glasses per day.