Dry Eyes in Winter
How to Relieve Winter Dry Eyes
- Use a humidifier in the central heating system at home – this will require frequent cleaning to ensure bacteria and other organisms do not grow in the water reservoir
- Use a humidifier near your desk or inside an office
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
- Sit away from air vents that may blow hot air
- Do not use artificial tears more than 3 to 4 times a day. This will only make your eyes drier. Artificial tears tend to wash away the key tear thickening components, mucin proteins and lipids, making your tears evaporate faster.
What Can TheraLife® Dry Eye Enhanced Do For You?
TheraLife® Eye Enhanced works to stimulate your tear glands to produce tears naturally from your own eyes. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced provides relief from the discomforts of winter dry eyes and eye strain conditions including irritation, redness, blurred vision, burning, and excess tearing.
The herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in this formula help increase circulation to the ocular tissue, improve tear quality, and help maintain healthy function of the lens and retina of the eye. This formula is optimized to bring accelerated relief for dry eye discomfort.
For those who already have dry eyes and who are already taking TheraLife® Eye Enhanced, try increasing the dosage during winter months for extra relief! You can decrease the dosage again when spring comes, or when the moisture content in the air increases again.
“After using it just 6 weeks I could notice a HUGE difference. Now, after 3 months of use, I can actually read for hours without pain and without the page I read appearing to be “under water”… The pain from glare outside no longer exists, and I no longer have to keep my blinds shut in the house because of the outdoor light. AMAZING! SO THANK YOU FOR A GREAT PRODUCT!!!”
The TheraLife® Eye Difference
- All-natural products without the side effects of drugs
- 100% safe and pure ingredients, FDA approved
- Provides lasting relief for chronic dry eye discomfort
- Helps reduce irritation and inflammation of the tear glands, eye surfaces, and eyelids
- Helps restore your eyes’ ability to produce their own natural tears
- Clinically proven – 86% of patients in a clinical study showed increased tear production
- Helps more than fish oils or flax seed oils alone because of its unique, patented formulation of nutrients, phytochemicals, and proprietary herbal extracts that
- Improves ocular micro-circulation – to deliver more nutrients and oxygen to the eye, while carrying out more harmful waste products
- Stimulates Mito-Activation – to boost intracellular metabolism and restore normal cell function
- Keeps your eyes healthier and stronger
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
What You Need to Know
- Dry Eye Symptoms
- What Causes Dry Eyes?
- Who’s At Risk for Dry Eye Syndrome?
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Dry Eye Prognosis and Complications
- Dry Eye Diagnosis – Send Us Your Results
- How Common is Dry Eye Syndrome?