Today’s COVID- 19 crisis has created so much confusion, anxiety, stress, for our customers who suffer from chronic dry eyes. TheraLife provides a proven protocol using Vitamin C to stop and prevent COVID-19 1. Vitamin C is readily available, safe, and all-natural.
Our discussion will focus on:
- Stop and Prevent COVID-19
- Viral Treatment for critically Ill patients.
- Treat Dry Eyes with Vitamin C.
How to Stop and Prevent Viral Infections- A Two Pronged Approach
– The first goal is to build up immunity within the body to fight any infection. Vitamin C is necessary for the production of white blood cells, the body’s first line of defense.
– The second goal is to block viral entry into the body, primarily through the nose and throat.
The key to success is to catch it early, at the first sign of catching a cold, sore throat, sneezing, slight headache. Start this protocol immediately until symptoms disappear. Build a bubble with you inside.
1. Take 4000mg (4 grams) of Vitamin C every 2-3 hours until you experience diarrhea (this is your tolerance level), then reduce the dosage. Cold Symptoms should disappear within hours or at the very least overnight
2. Take zinclozenge – to prevent viral attachment, especially if you are going to a publicplace. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes afterward.
3. Nose Swab or Spray to prevent viral attachment. There is a homeopathic nose swab made by ZiCam.
What Can I Do If Am Already Infected and Seriously Ill?
Research hasshown that Intravenous administration of Vitamin C at 20 -50 grams per day (20,000-50,000mg) helps the infected person recover in a few days.
Other vitamins andminerals that fight viruses include Vitamin D; L-Lysine; and Zinc Picolinate (oral).
Research Support for Vitamin C Therapy.
There is much interest in Vitamin C as a treatment for viral infections ever since Dr. Linus Pauling published his research studies in the 1970s. 2 NIH showed the uses of Megadoses of Vitamin C in patients with cold symptoms, flu, pneumonia, herpes, Diptheria, even bacteria, can decrease symptoms by 85%. Vitamin C is a potent anti-inflammatory3.
The fact is, the body depends on Vitamin C to mount an effective immune response (build white blood cells) while sustaining minimal or no damage. The body cannot make its own vitamin C or store the nutrient efficiently as the water-soluble vitamin dissolves once ingested and excretes in the urine 4
Eating Vitamin-richfoods will not get you the mega level of Vitamin C needed to stop or preventviral infections. Each orange has only 50mg of Vitamin C. You will have to eat20 oranges to get 1000mg (1 gram). Besides, the amount of citrus acid inoranges will result in canker sores for many.
Currently, there is an ongoing clinical trial in China, testing high doses of Vitamin C administered to COVID-19 infected patients. Early results show promise—the total Vit. C administered to COVID-19 patients is >100g (100,000mg) over the course of several days.
More good news to follow. Further efforts are to administer oral Liposomal Vitamin C as a treatment that can be widely available to the masses 5.
Vitamin C and Dry Eyes
Vitamin C has excellent benefits in dry eye care. A Sydney- based surgeon of ophthalmology found 1000mg of Vitamin C a day, even in people with typical diets, can reduce dry eye symptoms6 .
Why TheraLife Eye Capsules For The Treatment Of Dry Eye Syndrome
TheraLife Eye capsules contain high levels of Vitamin C in addition to other critical vitamins, minerals, and herbs to restore tear functions intra-cellularly. Every two capsules of Theralife Eye contains 200mg of Vitamin C plus 20 mg of Zinc. Therefore, at this time of crisis, taking TheraLife Eye helps you relieve dry eyes and give you additional protection from COVID-19.
To learn how TheraLife Eye works – click here
To Purchase – click here
Call us toll free1-877-917-1989 US/Canada, International (650) 996-2997