Graft vs. Host, Chemotherapy Dry Eyes Testimonials
My Life Became Much Better
I had a bone marrow transplant (using marrow donated by my sister) almost 4 years ago, due to leukemia. I ended up with a very bad case of graft vs. host disease, where my sister’s cells were attacking my soft tissue, skin, mouth and eyes. This has left me with very dry eyes. I virtually had no tears and could not open my eyes without a lot of pain. The graft vs. host has since been treated, but my eyes remained very dry. I went on prescription eye drops and permanent eye plugs, but my eyes were still dry. I finally searched the internet and came across TheraLife. I tried the TheraLife Eye Enhanced therapy along with the Fish Oil. After about 2 months of taking the eye therapy, my eyes and my life became much better. I have been faithfully taking TheraLife Eye for about 2 1/2 years now and I honestly don’t know what I would do without this eye therapy.
Thank you for making such a great product.
*Note: Results may vary.*
- Autoimmune Dry Eyes Testimonials
- Blepharitis MGD Dry Eyes Testimonials
- Chronic Dry Eyes & Dry Eye Syndrome Testimonials
- Contact Lens Dry Eyes Testimonials
- Graft vs. Host, Chemotherapy Dry Eyes Testimonials
- LASIK Dry Eyes Testimonials
- Macular Degeneration Testimonials
- Menopause Dry Eyes Testimonials
- Watery Eyes Testimonials