What Are Crusty Eyes?
Crusty eyes here specifically refer to a condition called blepharitis. People who wake up with crusty eyes in the morning describe it as having your eyes glued shut. There is typically a build-up on the eye lid that is a yellowish, sticky, crusty substance. This crusty eye lid condition can be temporary. When it is persistent, you have a chronic condition that requires medical intervention.
Why Is Your Blepharitis So Chronic?
The root cause of chronic blepharitis is chronic dry eyes. The inflammation from dry eyes fuels the persistent inflammation of the eyelids or vis versa. Blepharitis and dry eyes also cause meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) – clogged oil glands that generally produce lubricants to thicken tears. Therefore we have a typical three-ring circus that each helps fuels the other in a vicious cycle. And this is the reason why you have had blepharitis for so long, believing this will never stop.
How To Stop Chronic Blepharitis- Crusty Eye Discharge.
The only way to terminate this vicious cycle is to treat all three conditions at the same time: dry eyes, blepharitis, and MGD.
For more information – click here.
TheraLife Has The Perfect Solution To Stop Your Chronic Blepharitis.
Your all-natural solution
- Dry Eye Relief – TheraLife® Eye capsules- Restores and Revives the tear secretion glands intra-cellularly to relieve dry eyes all day long. With your very own tears.
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction– Gel Hot Compress– To provide consistent, sustainable heat to melt and unclog the oil glands.
- Blepharitis– Use Avenova Eyelid Cleanser, which provides eyelid hygiene. Critical for blepharitis relief and complete recovery. Blepharitis disturbs the biofilm layer to prevent bacteria from re-attaching to eyelids and re-infect.
- Lubrication – Use TheraLife Omega 3 Fish Oil to provide lubrication to thicken tears to relieve dry eyes, and reduce inflammation.
We highly recommend the discounted All-in-One Starter Kit that includes everything you need to achieve complete recovery from your crusty eye discharge.
When Is Crusty Eye Discharge Abnormal
Having some eye discharge around your eyes, eyelids, and eyelashes is normal when you wake up. However, treatment will be necessary if you wake up with different-colored rheum, blurry vision, light sensitivity, or pain in your eyes. You could have an eye infection or other serious eye condition that requires attention.
What Causes Crusty Eyes?
Chronic dry eye is a major cause of chronic blepharitis. Other causes of crusty eyes include: conjunctivitis (pink eye), bacterial or viral infections, ocular herpes, allergies, stye – also called a hordeolum.
Types of Eye Discharges
Depending on what is causing the eye discharge, additional symptoms may include:
- Blurred vision
- Burning sensation
- Itchy sensation
- Dry eyes
- Sore eyes
- Watery eyes
- Red crusty eyes
- Photophobia (sensitivity to light) – a typical dry eye syndrome.
Complications from Eye Mucus Discharge
- Blurry vision
- Spread of infection – especially bacterial or viral infections
- Cornea damage can be caused by crusty eyelids and chronic dry eyes if the cornea gets scratched
- Loss of vision
- Dry, itchy eyes – due to allergies
- Inability to open eyelids in the morning
- Red, bloodshot eyes
Relief for Chronic Crusty Eyes
- Use a warm washcloth to soften the crust, if your eyelids feel like they are glued shut. This will allow you to open your eyes.
- Stop using eye makeup, especially if you have chronic blepharitis.
- If you wear contact lenses, replace the cleaning and storage solutions daily. In severe cases, stop using contact lenses until you recover.
- Start a TheraLife® regimen today. The eyelid cleanser will remove excess oil and prevent bacteria and mites from attaching to your crusty eyelids. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced capsules will restore your tear secretion glands’ ability to produce normal tears for dry eye relief. START TODAY!
What You Need to Know
- Cure Dry Eyes
- Dry Eye Symptoms
- What Causes Dry Eyes?
- Who’s At Risk for Dry Eye Syndrome?
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Dry Eye Prognosis and Complications
- Dry Eye Diagnosis – Send Us Your Results
- How Common is Dry Eye Syndrome?
Other Causes of Dry Eyes
Crusty Eyes: How TheraLife® Eye Can Help
If you are visiting this page because you have crusty eyes, you may have Blepharitis or Meibomian Gland Dysfunction – some of the most difficult dry eye conditions to treat.
You may have already tried eye drops, antibiotics, and steroids to no avail.
TheraLife® Eye is doctor-recommended and clinically proven to work for 80% of first time users.
Get Help Today – Call Toll Free 1-877-917-1989
Original Price $184.80, Discounted $170.00 (Save $14.85. or 8%)
All-in-One Starter Kit
Our all-in-one starter kit contains everything you need to get relief for crusty eyes, Blepharitis, and/or Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD). The All-in-One Eye Enhanced Starter Kit includes:
- 4 bottles of TheraLife® Eye Enhanced
- 1 bottle of Omega-3 Fish Oil
- 1 package Eye Lid Cleanser
- 1 Hot Compress for Eyes
TheraLife® especially recommends this starter kit to Blepharitis/MGD dry eye sufferers because it includes all of the elements that are essential for getting lasting relief for crusty eyes, collected for you into one conveniently packaged solution.