Crusty Eyes: How TheraLife® Eye Can Help
If you are visiting this page because you have crusty eyes, you may have Blepharitis or Meibomian Gland Dysfunction – some of the most difficult dry eye conditions to treat.
TheraLife® Eye is doctor recommended and clinically proven to work for 80% of first time users.
You may have already tried eye drops, antibiotics, and steroids to no avail. TheraLife® Eye is different—it restores the tear secretion glands intra-cellularly resulting in balanced, sustainable tears all day long. TheraLife® Eye provides relief for crusty eyes by reducing inflammation and restoring normal tear functions, intra-cellularly. TheraLife® Eye used in conjunction with the recommended daily routine of eyelid cleaning and hot compress, can help get your life back on track! If you’ve never tried TheraLife® Eye, we recommend our All-in-One Starter Kit that includes everything you need to get relief for your crusty eyes.
Original Price $184.80, Discounted $170.00 (Save $14.85. or 8%)
All-in-One Starter Kit
Contains everything you need to get relief for crusty eyes, Blepharitis, and/or Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD). All-in-One Eye Enhanced Starter Kit includes:
- 4 bottles of TheraLife® Eye Enhanced
- 1 bottle of Omega-3 Fish Oil
- 1 package Eye Lid Cleanser
- 1 Hot Compress for Eyes
TheraLife® especially recommends this starter kit to Blepharitis/MGD dry eye sufferers because it includes all of the elements that are essential for getting lasting relief for crusty eyes, collected for you into one conveniently packaged solution.
What Are Crusty Eyes?
People with crusty eyes sometimes describe it as being like having your eyes glued shut in the morning. There is typically a build-up on the eye lid that is a yellowish, sticky, crusty substance. This crusty eye lid condition can be temporary. When it is persistent, you have a chronic condition that requires medical intervention.
What Causes Crusty Eyes?
Causes of crusty eyes include conjunctivitis (pink eyes), bacterial or viral infections, ocular herpes, allergies, stye – also called a hordeolum, or chronic dry eye conditions – including blepharitis and meibomian gland dysfunction.
Crusty Eye Symptoms
Depending on what is causing the eye discharge, additional symptoms may include:
- Blurred vision
- Burning crusty eyes
- Itchy crusty eyes
- Dry crusty eyes
- Sore crusty eyes
- Watery crusty eyes
- Red crusty eyes
- Photophobia (sensitivity to light) – a typical dry eye syndrome.
Complications of Crusty Eye Lids
- Blurry vision
- Spread of infection – especially bacterial or viral infections
- Cornea damage can be caused by crusty eyelids and chronic dry eyes if the cornea gets scratched
- Loss of vision
- Dry, itchy eyes – due to allergies
- Inability to open eyelids in the morning
- Red, bloodshot eyes
Relief for Chronic Crusty Eyes
- Use a warm washcloth to soften the crust, if your eyelids feel like they are glued shut. This will allow you to open your eyes.
- Stop using eye makeup, especially if you have chronic blepharitis.
- If you wear contact lenses, replace the cleaning and storage solutions daily. In severe cases, stop using contact lenses until you recover.
- Start a TheraLife® regimen today. The eye lid cleanser will remove excess oil and prevent bacteria and mites from attaching to your crusty eyelids. TheraLife® Eye Enhanced capsules will restore your tear secretion glands’ ability to produce normal tears for dry eye relief. START TODAY!
What You Need to Know
- Dry Eye Symptoms
- What Causes Dry Eyes?
- Who’s At Risk for Dry Eye Syndrome?
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Dry Eye Prognosis and Complications
- Dry Eye Diagnosis – Send Us Your Results
- How Common is Dry Eye Syndrome?
Other Causes of Dry Eyes
- Blepharitis 2
- Blepharitis AMP
- Blepharitis Relief
- Dry Eyes and Aging
- Dry Eyes and Allergies
- Dry Eyes and Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS)
- Dry Eyes and High Altitudes
- Dry Eyes and LASIK
- Dry Eyes and Menopause
- Dry Eyes and Stress
- Dry Eyes at Night
- Dry Eyes in Winter
- Dry Eyes with Contacts
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Watery Dry Eyes Treatment