Dry Eyes and LASIK
TheraLife highly recommends TheraLife® Eye for pre- and post- LASIK surgery eye care.
Keep your eyes healthy before LASIK surgery to improve your chances of not getting dry eyes. Use TheraLife® Eye post-surgery to accelerate healing and prevent dry eyes.
Dry eyes are the most frequently reported complication of LASIK and other refractive surgery procedures. For most refractive surgery patients, their dry eye conditions are not significant enough or long-lasting enough to cause much difficulty. Unfortunately, some LASIK patients develop long-term dry eye conditions that are very debilitating.
Why Does LASIK Surgery Cause Dry Eyes?
During the LASIK procedure, corneal nerve tissue and tear gland cells may be damaged. This is normal and to be expected during LASIK. However, this damage and interruption of nerve impulses to the tear glands can cause dry eye conditions.
TheraLife® Eye accelerates and aids the healing of damaged corneal nerves and tissue. It contains strong anti-inflammatory agents to reduce swelling and dry eye discomfort, and it stimulates tear glands to produce balanced and normal tears.
Given the clinically proven success of TheraLife® Eye, many doctors are now recommending TheraLife® Eye as a pre-treatment for patients undergoing Lasik surgery, helping to reduce the onset and duration of post-Lasik induced dry eye conditions.
“I have been taking this product [TheraLife-Eye] for a week. I had LASIK 6 weeks ago, and I have noticed a big improvement. I no longer wake up with dry eyes. My eyes do not feel sore or gritty during the day. I consider the money I paid well spent.” –T.T., McAllen, TX
“I had surgery for my glaucoma, and my eyes were so dry, even before the surgery. I am so happy with the results that I have seen with TheraLife” –A.C., Nashville, TN
The TheraLife® Eye Difference
- All-natural products without the side effects of drugs
- 100% safe and pure ingredients, FDA approved
- Provides lasting relief for chronic dry eye discomfort
- Helps reduce irritation and inflammation of the tear glands, eye surfaces, and eyelids
- Helps restore your eyes’ ability to produce their own natural tears
- Clinically proven – 86% of patients in a clinical study showed increased tear production
- Helps more than fish oils or flax seed oils alone because of its unique, patented formulation of nutrients, phytochemicals, and proprietary herbal extracts that
- Improves ocular micro-circulation – to deliver more nutrients and oxygen to the eye, while carrying out more harmful waste products
- Stimulates Mito-Activation – to boost intracellular metabolism and restore normal cell function
- Keeps your eyes healthier and stronger
- 90-day money back guarantee
What You Need to Know
- Dry Eye Symptoms
- What Causes Dry Eyes?
- Who’s At Risk for Dry Eye Syndrome?
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Home Remedies for Dry Eyes
- Dry Eye Prognosis and Complications
- Dry Eye Diagnosis – Send Us Your Results
- How Common is Dry Eye Syndrome?