Dry eyes can be an uncomfortable, annoying, and painful part of a person’s life. When the tear ducts aren’t able to provide enough lubrication for the eyes, they can become red burning and painful. Some common treatments can be uncomfortable or disruptive to your lifestyle. Constant administering of eye drops can cause a person’s quality of life to suffer. Quite often other means are necessary in order to rid someone of chronic dry eyes, and one must find the remedy for dry eyes.
Dry eyes can be causes by several factors. First, an imbalance in the flow of tears to the eyes can cause the tear film to become dried out. Environmental conditions such as air conditioning units can dry the eyes out. Some other factors can cause dry eyes, such as:
- Factors of the aging process such as menopause
- Drugs like birth control pills and antihistamines
- Diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren’s syndrome, and collagen vascular disease
- Problems with the eyelids that cause them not to completely close
What Are the Symptoms of Dry Eyes?
Some of the classic signs of dry eyes can include just one or many of the reasons listed below.
- Burning, stinging, or scratching feeling in the eyes
- A noticeable amount of mucus on, in, or around the eyes
- A sensitivity to light
- Red eyes
- A feeling of constantly having something in your eyes
- Dry contact lenses
- Difficulty in driving or seeing at night
- Watery eyes caused by the irritation due to dry eyes
- Eye fatigue or blurred vision
- Pain in the eyes
Since the eyes depend on a constant flow of tears to provide critical moisture to the eye, loss of this lubrication can cause a host of uncomfortable symptoms. When the glands located around the eyes have an imbalance, a person can experience any of these symptoms.
Should I See a Doctor?
As with any physical problems, you should always seek the advice of a doctor if you have concerns related to your health. If the symptoms of your dry eyes are constant and prolonged, you can talk with your doctor about beginning an all natural eye care regime, such as TheraLife.
Why Are My Eyes Not Producing Enough Tears?
There are several different reasons for decreased tear production, such as:
- Medical conditions
- Certain medications
- Laser eye surgery
- Damage to the tear gland from radiation or inflammation
Sometimes, the eyes produce enough tears, but those tears evaporate too quickly because it is not thick enough. Such culprits include:
- Smoke, dry air, or wind
- Overuse of the eyes while reading, working on the computer, or driving
- Ectropion, which is a turning in of the eyelids.
If you have met with your doctor, determined the cause of your dry eyes, and are looking for a natural remedy, TheraLife is a solution.
What Are the Complications of Dry Eyes?
Some of the complications related to dry eyes include:
- Eye infections – When the protective tears are not present on the surface of the eyes, the risk for infection increases.
- Damage on the surface of the eye – Severe dry eyes can lead to serious complications to the corneal surface causing a corneal ulcer and vision problems.
- Conrea damage necessitating cornea transplantation – a painful and complicated procedure.
- Decreased quality of life – Not being able to do daily tasks such as reading or driving can lead to a less active and less enjoyable life.
What Can I Do While I’m Waiting to See My Doctor?
As with many problems with our body, we seek the advice of our doctor. However, while you are waiting for your appointment and looking for an all natural remedy to dry eyes, try TheraLife.
As a leader in all natural dry eye treatment, TheraLife addresses the fundamental cause of dry eyes from the inside out. By promoting the body to produce it’s own healing tears, TheraLife can help ease the pain and discomfort of dry eyes naturally.
Call TheraLife toll free 1-877-917-1989 United states and Canada. International (650) 949-6080. Send email to email@example.com
Remedy for Dry Eyes: How Does TheraLife work?
TheraLife aids the body in restoring normal healthy cells to the eyes. An increase in microcirculation, increased blood flow, and reduced inflammation are all wonderful side effects of TheraLife.
All of the TheraLife ingredients are safe and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) certified. Only the highest quality ingredients are used in TheraLife products. The safety and purity of all TheraLife ingredients are tested to ensure the highest biological activity. Dry eye suffers from teenagers to seniors can use TheraLife products.
What Are the Results of Taking TheraLife?
Most people experience some relief after the first day of taking TheraLife, but typical results are seen within 2-4 weeks after treatment begins for those with mild to moderate dry eye symptoms. For those patients suffering with severe dry eyes, relief is seen in 1 to 3 months.
Are There Any Side Effects of using TheraLife?
Some people have reported the following temporary side effects after beginning TheraLife:
- A coffee-like taste
- Urine that turns a yellow-green color mostly caused by the beta carotene in the TheraLife formula
- Thirst – Drinking water will allow all supplements to dissolve quickly in the stomach and aid in digestion
- Slight Weight Loss – Usually due to an increased intracellular metabolism and will only be temporary
No matter what your symptoms are pertaining to dry eye, use TheraLife if you are looking for an all natural remedy. If you are tired of the painful, dry, irritating dry eye symptoms, give TheraLife a try today and get relief from your dry eyes.