Here are some simple suggestions to help relief dry eyes:
1. Drink plenty of water – we recommend at least 8 glasses per day.
Avoid caffeine from coffee or soda. Drink de-caffeinated coffee as an alternative
2. Exercise – at least three to four times per week. Exercises improve circulation and help deliver blood and nutrients to the eye.
3. Use humidifiers -either single portable units next to your desk or install it for your central air system.
4. Wear wrap around sunglasses outdoors – dry eyes are often light and wind sensitive.
5. Avoid frequent use of eye drops–
Eye drops wash away mucin, proteins and lipids that thicken your tears to prevent fast evaporation. Long-term use can condition your eyes not to secret tears and exacerbate the dry eye condition.
6. Use eye gels or wear eye goggles at night – your eyelids maybe partially open during sleep.
7. Use warm compress on your eyes- to improve circulation and allow you to relax.
8. Get enough sleep!
9. Computer use -schedule frequent breaks and take your eyes away from the computer and look out the window every hour.
How TheraLife Eye can help!
Learn a new approach to treating Dry Eyes- by stimulating tear glands to secrete balanced, sustainable, natural tears from TheraLife. Click here
Visit our store: Link
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to follow us at: twitter.com/theralife theralife.com/blog