Here are some simple suggestions to help relief dry eyes:
1. Drink plenty of water – we recommend at least 8 glasses per day.
Avoid caffeine from coffee or soda. Drink de-caffeinated coffee as an alternative
2. Exercise – at least three to four times per week. Exercises improve circulation and help deliver blood and nutrients to the eye.
3. Use humidifiers -either single portable units next to your desk or install it for your central air system.
4. Wear wrap around sunglasses outdoors – dry eyes are often light and wind sensitive.
5. Avoid frequent use of eye drops-
Eye drops wash away mucin, proteins and lipids that thicken your tears to prevent fast evaporation. Long-term use can condition your eyes not to secret tears and exacerbate the dry eye condition.
6. Use eye gels or wear eye goggles at night – your eyelids maybe partially open during sleep.
7. Use warm compress on your eyes- to improve circulation and allow you to relax.
8. Get enough sleep!
9. Computer use -schedule frequent breaks and take your eyes away from the computer and look out the window every hour.
How TheraLife Eye can help!
Learn a new approach to treating Dry Eyes- by stimulating tear glands to secrete balanced, sustainable, natural tears from TheraLife. Click here
Visit our store: Link
Send inquiries to: email@example.com
Don’t forget to follow us at: twitter.com/theralife theralife.com/blog