Sjogren’s syndrome is a particular form of autoimmune disease where one’s body defense mechanism (immune system) attacks one’s own tissue or organs. In the case of Sjogren’s syndrome, it attaches the organs that produce moisture (mucous membranes). The most common symptoms are dry eye and dry mouth. It can also affect other organs such as throat, lungs, kidney, liver, pancreas, central nervous system, gastrointestinal systems, joints, and blood vessels.
Other autoimmune diseases can also result in chronic dry eye including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Grave’s Disease, Chrone’s Disease, and Fibromyalgia. Diagnosis for Sjorgren’s syndrome can be difficult due to similarities of disease symptoms.
For many, Sjogren’s syndrome related dry eye often results in eye ulcers, corneal abrasion, extreme fatigue and a great deal of pain. Some people with Sjögren’s syndrome also have other autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic sclerosis, vasculitis, mixed connective tissue disease, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, primary biliary cirrhosis, and chronic autoimmune hepatitis.. It is a debilitating disease for as many as 4 million Americans. Most Sjorgren’s patients are women.
Conventional therapy for Sjorgren’s chronic dry eye often includes eye drops – which make dry eye worse. Prescription drugs often include steroids which cannot be used continuously over long periods of time due to its toxic effects to liver and kidney.
TheraLife Autoimmune Formula is a natural way to provide relief for both chronic dry eye, dry mouth and Sjorgren’s Syndrome. It works by:
1. Intracellular stimulation of tear glands (mybomian, lacrimal) to promote one’s glands to secret its own tears naturally and overcome issues with poor micro-circulation and membrane permeability. This is the key factor in Chronic Dry Eye Syndrome.
2. Natural ingredients that act as an immune suppressant (immune modulator)
3. Improve performance, endurance and energy levels.
4. No side effects of prescription drugs
5. Provides continuous daily support.
To learn more: click here.
Want to talk to a doctor: Call toll free 1-877-917-1989
International (650) 949-6080
Send inquiries to email@example.com